Example work 2

What weighs 4.7 million tonnes? The answer is.. the recycling from all the UK’s old cardboard boxes and cartons! Recent figures show that 70% of all packaging waste was recycled in the UK, but that still leaves 30% going straight to landfill or incineration. In the United Kingdom, approximately 5 billion corrugated boxes are used per year, amounting to around 83 per person. But [client] is fighting back against this cardboard tide. And as a leader in our field, we want to work with YOU.

If you live within 10 miles of [location] look no further for your cardboard recycling needs. We collect your:

  • Cardboard boxes
  • Storage boxes
  • Corrugated cardboard
  • Polythene sacks of cardboard waste

Whether you’re a farm, a charity, a distributor or a local authority, if you have cardboard or packaging waste cluttering up your space then call us, and we’ll be delighted to help turn it into new products.

Need a skip to store or transport your cardboard waste? Another of our specialities is our walk-in skip hire service.

Our TVs and radios constantly tell us we need to recycle more and save the planet – now instead of turning away with a guilty feeling, you can do your bit. Still need persuading? Then consider that:

  • Recycling cardboard only takes 75% of the energy need to make new cardboard
  • Recycling 1 ton of cardboard saves 46 gallons of oil
  • The amount of cardboard we throw away annually is enough to heat 50 million houses for the next two decades.
  • In the US, over 90% of all products shipped are in corrugated boxes – that’s more than 400 billion square feet of cardboard, and the UK is rapidly catching up as online shopping gains in popularity.

So for all your cardboard recycling needs, come to [client]