What weighs 4.7 million tonnes? The answer is.. the recycling from all the UK’s old cardboard boxes and cartons! Recent figures show that 70% of all packaging waste was recycled in the UK, but that still leaves 30% going straight to landfill or incineration. In the United Kingdom, approximately 5 billion corrugated boxes are used per year, amounting to around 83 per person. But [client] is fighting back against this cardboard tide. And as a leader in our field, we want to work with YOU.
If you live within 10 miles of [location] look no further for your cardboard recycling needs. We collect your:
- Cardboard boxes
- Storage boxes
- Corrugated cardboard
- Polythene sacks of cardboard waste
Whether you’re a farm, a charity, a distributor or a local authority, if you have cardboard or packaging waste cluttering up your space then call us, and we’ll be delighted to help turn it into new products.
Need a skip to store or transport your cardboard waste? Another of our specialities is our walk-in skip hire service.
Our TVs and radios constantly tell us we need to recycle more and save the planet – now instead of turning away with a guilty feeling, you can do your bit. Still need persuading? Then consider that:
- Recycling cardboard only takes 75% of the energy need to make new cardboard
- Recycling 1 ton of cardboard saves 46 gallons of oil
- The amount of cardboard we throw away annually is enough to heat 50 million houses for the next two decades.
- In the US, over 90% of all products shipped are in corrugated boxes – that’s more than 400 billion square feet of cardboard, and the UK is rapidly catching up as online shopping gains in popularity.
So for all your cardboard recycling needs, come to [client]